There are all sorts of opinions out there about why people wait so long to get married. Some say it’s because people today are too selfish and worried about their own needs. Others say that people today want to be more sure of what they want before making such a big commitment. Still, others say that the institution of marriage itself is outdated and no longer relevant in our society. But what’s the real reason?
Why is there so much delay in marriage?
The answer, it turns out, is quite simple: marriage is a lot of work. It’s a big commitment that requires a lot of time, energy, and effort. And most people today simply aren’t willing to make that commitment. They’d rather wait until they’re sure they’re ready for it.
Of course, other factors contribute to the delay in marriage. For instance, people are getting married later in life than they used to. This is partly because they’re spending more time in school and starting their careers later. But it’s also because they’re simply taking longer to find the right person to marry.
With so many options out there, it’s not surprising that people want to take their time and find the perfect match.
Whatever the reasons for the delay, one thing is clear: marriage is a lot of work. It’s not something to be taken lightly. So if you’re considering marriage, make sure you’re really ready for it.
Taking the help of Marriage astrology
Check your Kundli compatibility with would-be spouse to make sure that you have good prospects of marriage. Get your comprehensive Marriage Report to know everything about your marriage and married life.
The Astrological reasons for late Marriage
- The seventh house is the prime factor that decides marriage.
- If this house is affected by malefic planets, it will result in obstacles and delays in marriage.
- If Venus is weak or afflicted in the horoscope, it can cause delays in marriage.
- The planet Mars is the planet of energy and passion.
- If Mars is weak or afflicted in the horoscope, it can cause a lack of motivation and interest in marriage.
- The planet Saturn is the planet of responsibility and commitment.
- If Saturn is weak or afflicted in the horoscope, it can cause a fear of marriage and a lack of responsibility.
- The planet Rahu is the planet of desires and passion.
Click here to Get a Marriage Problem Solution
Checking for the other kind of reason
- The family background also matters a lot.
- If the parents of the native are not married or have a late marriage, it can result in the same for the native.
- If there are financial problems in the family, it can also lead to delays in marriage.
- If the horoscope of the native is not compatible with that of the would-be spouse, it can also lead to delays in marriage.
- Many other reasons like these can result in delays in marriage.
The best way to avoid such delays is to get your horoscope checked by an expert astrologer. He will be able to guide you about the right time to get married and help you avoid any delays.
With the help of astrology, you can not only avoid delays but also ensure a happy and successful marriage. So consult an expert online astrologer today and get all your doubts cleared about marriage.