According to Indian Vedic Astrology, it is said that the nine planets influence the course of life and different viewpoints, for example, marriage, health, career, finance and many other. Planetary position in the horoscope shapes the yogas or the doshas (negative impacts) and due to these “Navagraha doshas” one faces impediments and obstacles throughout everyday life.
Although the planets have their belongings, these malefic doshas or malefic impacts can be limited by doing the love of the nine planets. By completing this puja through well-versed pandits in the correct way, one is blessed with relief and success from obstacles, ill-health and disharmony.
Navagraha pooja is done on the special day (muhurat) which is determined as per the horoscope of the native for what it is to be acted to get the greatest advantages.
In the Navagraha puja, the reciting of the mantra for the nine planets Keu, Venus, Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury are finished. These mantras are done to pacify the Navagrahas. This is additionally called the Graha Shanti puja.
Navagraha Shanti Puja Benefits
Here, Anil Astrologer – Vashikaran Specialist in India discussed benefits of navgrah puja as below. Please have a look:
- Chanting Navgraha Beej mantras is exceptionally advantageous in advancing the general prosperity of the person. By reciting these mantras consistently, you can facilitate the malefic impacts of the nine planets in your horoscope.
- Chant the prescribed mantra according to your horoscope, and you will see a marked difference between a time of 40 days.
- The Navgraha mantra picked according to the horoscope of the individual, fortifies the positive effect of the said planet and alleviate the negative impacts.
- Help reduce Navgraha doshas and achieve peace and bliss throughout everyday life.
- Keeps misfortune and hardship at bay
- Prevents ailments and diseases
- Significantly improves the nature of the individual just as expert life
For best outcomes and navagraha pooja benefits, use the rosary made of the rashi stone of that specific planet. For instance, use a pearl rosary for Chandra mantra and a coral rosary for Mars mantra.
The Primary Goals of This Navgrah Puja
The Navagraha Shanti Puja benefits is to counter-impact the negative visionary impacts and doshas of the nine planets(navgrah). The Navagraha Pooja has been a viable and reliable tantric ceremony. It can empower an individual for the accomplishment of good health, knowledge and education, gigantic riches, peace and thriving, and balanced achievement and prestige throughout everyday life. The navagraha pooja has the incredible and exclusive capacity to invalidate or dispense with all imperfections or doshas present in the birth horoscope.
These Doshas, or nagative impacts from the planets and their mix can be nullified or limited by playing out the Navagraha puja. The custom is demonstrated to be enormously useful to the family and each one of the individuals who perform it. The Navgrah Shanti Puja means to pacify all the nine planets, on the greatest day according to the horoscope of the individual, and this improves practically all parts of life, including better well being, thriving, karma, bliss, and so forth.
[ Don’t forget to check – Rahu Mahadasha Effects and Remedies ]