As per astrology, our life is governed by the planets and nakshatras. Among all the planets, shani is one of the most powerful and influential. Saturn‛s wrath invites lots of troubles into one‛s life. According to Vedic astrology, shani is a malefic but important planet. Its presence in certain houses of the horoscope causes Shani Dosha.
The placement of shani in your horoscope plays a key role in your happiness and success. When shani‛s position in the birth chart is not favorable, this invites shani‛s wrath. Astrologers reveal that this dosha can be solved by pleasing the planet. Devotees of shani worship the planet to win his goodwill.
What is Shani Maha Dasha or Shani Saade Saati?
Shani maha dasha is also known by shani sade sati. When the horoscope shows the Saturn in the first, fourth, tenth, seventh, and 12th house, there is a maha dasha. Shani Dosha is infamous as it is said to bring failures and misfortunes in life. In order to win favors of Shani, people worship Lord Shani. When the transit of the planet takes place in the first, and the second, and the twelfth house where the moon is placed at the birth time, the situation is known as shani sade sati.
Get your natal chart analysed in details by a skilled and experienced Jyotishi. Shani Dosha is one of the most problematic and unfavorable horoscopic conditions. Astrology provides solutions to deal with dosha and its ill-effects.
What are the Impacts of Shani Dosha?
Shani Dosha leaves negative impacts on life. The person with Shani Dosha may have numerous personal and financial problems in life. The major impacts of this dosha can be similar to the following problems.
- Delays in getting success in professional life
- Chronic illnesses like asthma
- Infertility and child-related issues
- Confused thoughts and depressions
- Mental disorders
- Disturbed relationships with partner and family members
- Financial problems
Devotees of Lord Shani worship him to please him and win his favors. Astrology also suggests remedies and rituals for averting the misfortunes that happen due to shani maha dasha.
Astrological Remedies for Shani Maha Dosha
Likewise another dosha, Shani Dosha can be reduced and eliminated through various astrological practices. These are the most common remedies to reduce the effects of Shani Dosha. Yet, we advise our readers to consult an astrologer for the best results.
- Saturday is the day of Lord shani. Devotees of shani can please their lord by observing fast on Saturdays. You can feed yourself on simple fasting food like khichdi.
- Performing pooja and yagna to please Saturn like shani sade saati nivaran pooja and shanigrah shanti ritual or yagna.
- Worshiping Lord Shani especially on Saturdays at any shani temple. Also, worship Lord Hanuman and chant hanuman chalisa.
- Donate things or food on Saturdays to needy and poor people.
- Wear blue sapphire or Neela mratna
- Get shani yantra pendant for neck
- Try to live a simple life without any addictions
- Chanting mantras like maha mrityanjay mantra, shani mantra, and hanuman chalisa
However, it is the best thing to consult an expert astrologer to analyse the horoscopic conditions in details. You can know which remedies will be most effective for you.
There is a tradition of worshiping Lord Shanidev in India to please him. Famous shani temples in India are the temple of Shani Shingnapur and Shani Temple Titwala in Maharashtra. Many Shani temples are built in other states for worshiping the powerful planet.
Our astrologer Anil Bhargav is providing effective remedies to avert ill impacts of Shani Dosha. Call us or visit us to get simple and effective remedies. We also offer online astrological advice for various life problems including various kundali dosha.
[ Don’t forget to check – Most Trusted and Best 10 Astrologers in India – 2022 List ]