According to astrology, every Hindu household begins its day by worshiping the Sun God, also known as Surya Devta. This is because the sun is the star that governs the entire world throughout the year. Every morning at dawn, people worship the sun deity. The sun is the ultimate representation of vigour, energy, and hope. However, the followers of these rituals have little to no awareness of the mantra, even though they have been practised for centuries. Thus, before worshiping any god, it is critical to understand their purpose and benefits.
Surya Mantra: How do they help?
Meaning of Surya Mantra
From the perspective of astrology, there are numerous Surya mantras. Each of these mantras has a different meaning. But the fundamental meaning is that our devotion and salutation towards the sun god helps us calm down our restless mind and attracts good health, prosperity, positive vibes, and aura. The sun god’s praise and appreciation describe him as a universe supervisor who pours positivity into people like a waterfall.
Visit Now: Surya Pooja Benefits
The Surya mantra is:
।। नमः सूर्याय शान्ताय सर्वरोग निवारिणे
आयुररोग्य मैस्वैर्यं देहि देवः जगत्पते ।।
Namah Suryaya Shantaya Sarvaroga Nivaarine,
Ayurarogya Maisvairyam Dehi Devah Jagatpate
The Surya Beej Mantra is:
।। ॐ ह्रां ह्रीं ह्रौं सः सूर्याय नमः ।।
Om Hraam Hreem Hraum Sah Suryay Namah
Benefits of Surya Mantra
- Free of Ailments: Chanting Surya Mantra daily will help you get rid of long-lasting ailments faster. (Both physical and mental ailments)
- Positivity: Salutation to the sun god helps flow positive energy throughout the day.
- Decrease in Negative Emotions: You have control over complex human emotions like jealousy, ego, superiority or inferiority complex, hatred, grudges, anger, etc.
- Defect in Birth Chart: If you have a sun defect in your birth chart or Kundali, it can be resolved by chanting Surya Mantra daily.
- Difficulties in Career get solved: Often, problems in academics, jobs or careers are solved quickly by chanting Surya Mantra regularly. You can overcome all the obstacles that hinder your growth with the help of the Surya mantra.
- The difference in Aura: While offering salutation to the Sun god, he shines his blessings on you with a glowing face. This will indirectly be visible in your personality, and thus, you will attract more people around you.
- Physical and emotional strength: Chanting the Surya mantra daily will help you gain complete mental and physical strength with more control over your emotions. This will positively affect your life decisions.
Chanting the Surya Mantra every day will grant your family ultimate health, happiness, success, and positivity. You will find a new perspective on life with the help of Surya Mantra chanting. There are umpteen benefits to it. Surya Mantra can be the puzzle piece you are searching for in your life.
You can also read: Shani Mantra: Meaning, Benefits, and ways to Chant