Lord Hanuman is a Hindu deity who represents strength, power, courage, and willpower. Despite his physical strength, Lord Hanuman is a devoted follower of Lord Ram. He has been acknowledged as Lord Ram’s protector for all time. This is why it is believed in Hinduism that, when in fear, chanting Hanuman Chalisa or the mantra of Hanuman, will destroy the element of fear in your life. Let us understand in this blog why the Hanuman mantra has been known as the most powerful mantra of all time for centuries.
Hanuman Mantra: How do they help?
Meaning of Hanuman Mantra
There are several Hanuman mantras that have different significance in life. But every mantra is bound to give you mental and physical strength. Let us understand the significance of a few Hanuman mantras.
- Hanuman Moola Mantra – Hanuman Moola Mantra is the prime mantra for success; it is bound to remove all the problems in your career and academics.
- Shree Hanuman Beeja Mantra – This mantra is to get the blessings of Lord Hanuman. It appreciates how good of a devotee Lord Hanuman is of Lord Ram.
- Hanuman Gayatri Mantra – This mantra combines strength from the mighty gods, Devi and Lord Hanuman. You will gain immense strength and power with this mantra.
- Manojavam Maruta Tulya Vegam Mantra – This mantra will boost your intelligence as fast as the wind. If you are a student, this is an apt mantra for success.
You can also read: Mantras for Success: Meaning, Significance, and Benefits
The Humana Beej Mantra is:
|| ॐ ऐं भ्रीम हनुमते,
श्री राम दूताय नम: ||
Aum Aeem Bhreem Hanumate
Shree Ram Dootaaya Namaha
The Hanuman Moola Mantra is:
|| ॐ श्री हनुमते नमः ||
Om Shri Hanumate Namah
The Hanuman Gayatri mantra is:
|| ॐ आञ्जनेयाय विद्महे वायुपुत्राय धीमहि।
तन्नो हनुमत् प्रचोदयात् ||
Om Anjaneyaya Vidmahe Vayuputraya Dhimahi।
Tanno Hanumat Prachodayat॥
The Manojavam Maarutatulyavegam Mantra is:
|| मनोजवम् मारुततुल्यवेगम् जितेन्द्रियम् बुद्धिमताम् वरिष्ठम्।
वातात्मजम् वानरयूथमुख्यम् श्रीरामदूतम् शरणं प्रपद्ये ||
Manojavam Marutatulyavegam Jitendriyam Buddhimatam Varishtham।
Vatatmajam Vanarayuthamukhyam Shriramadutam Sharanam Prapadye॥
Benefits of Hanuman Mantra
- Regular chanting of the Hanuman Mantra will help you in emerging victorious in every challenging step.
- Hanuman Mantra will keep you away from ghosts and demons.
- Financial, health, marriage and mental problems will get solved by chanting of Hanuman Mantra.
- Hanuman Mantra helps you in staying calm even in tense situations.
- Chanting the Hanuman mantra will increase your working capability with time.
- You can chant the Panchmukhi Hanuman mantra per week to remove all the negative energy from your home.
The Hanuman Mantra is the most efficient mantra that will ward off all the evil forces in your life. It will grant you immense strength and power to conquer all the obstacles in your life’s path. This is why Lord Hanuman is also known as Sankat Mochan, the destroyer of sorrow. Chanting the Hanuman Mantra regularly will help you move forward in life faster and more efficiently.
Don’t forgot to check: Shani Mantra: Meaning, Benefits, and ways to Chant