In Hinduism, Lord Ganesha is the first deity to be worshiped. In Hindu households, the Ganpati pooja precedes each puja. Lord Ganesha is revered as the embodiment of wisdom and intelligence. It is believed he is Vignaharta, which means the destroyer of worries in our lives. Worshipping him will help you overcome all the obstacles in your life.
Ganesha Mantra: How do they help?
Meaning of Ganesh Mantra
There are thousands of Ganesh mantras, each possessing a unique meaning and benefit. But the general summary of all the mantras is that we acquire the blessings of Lord Ganesha to help us focus on our lives, solve all the obstacles with immense intelligence, and lead a happy and healthy life with our family, just like Lord Ganesha lives with his parents, Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. In the Ganesh mantra, it is always mentioned that Lord Parvati showers her blessings on Lord Ganesha. Similarly, Lord Ganesha showers all his love and blessings on his devotees who pray to him with utmost devotion and faith.
You can also read: Shubh Muhurat 2023 for Opening a New Business
Benefits of Ganesh Mantra
- Personality traits: Ganesh Mantra helps in working on your traits such as righteousness, humility, and empathy.
- Professional success: Students who are studying or working individuals can expect tremendous growth in their career graph by chanting the Ganesh mantra.
- Spirituality: As Ganesha is also known as Siddhivinayak or spiritual god, he is also the torchbearer of your journey towards spirituality.
- Destroyer of Obstacles: All your problems and issues, career or relationship-wise, will get resolved with the help of the Ganesh mantra.
- Prosperity: Lord Ganesha gets easily pleased with his devotees; shower him with some love, and he will shower you with immense health and prosperity.
- Social Life: If you face marriage or relationship issues with your friends, you should start chanting Ganesh Mantra 108 times daily to solve all your problems.
- Intellect and Wisdom: As Ganesha is known as the god of intellect, praying to him regularly will improve your work efficiency, intelligence, and emotional quotient.
The Vakratunda Ganesh Mantra is:
वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ ।
निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा ॥
Vakratunda Maha-Kaaya Surya-Kotti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryeshu Sarvadaa
The Ganesh Mantra is:
ॐ गं गणपतये नमः |
Om Gan Ganapataye Namah
The Rinn Harta Mantra is:
ॐ गणेश ऋणं छिन्धि वरेण्यं हुं नमः फट्॥
Om Ganesh Rinnam Chhindhi Varenyam Hoong Namaah Phutt
The Siddhi Vinayak Mantra is:
ॐ नमो सिद्धि विनायकाय सर्व कार्य कर्त्रे सर्व विघ्न प्रशमनाय सर्व राज्य वश्यकरणाय सर्वजन सर्वस्त्री पुरुष आकर्षणाय श्रीं ॐ स्वाहा ॥
Om Namo Siddhi Vinayakaya Sarva kaarya kartrey Sarva vighna prashamnay Sarvarjaya Vashyakarnaya Sarvajan Sarvastree Purush Aakarshanaya Shreeng Om Swaha.
Worshipping Lord Ganesha with utmost devotion regularly will significantly change your life, blessing you with colossal happiness and health. Additionally, due to his physically alluring appearance, he is known as the children’s favourite god and friend. Thus, approach him with love and devotion, and he will guard you for life.
Don’t forgot to check: Ganesh Puja: Auspicious Blessings for Your Life