In our country, an arranged marriage or traditional marriage depends mainly on matching of the horoscope of the couple. So, people go to a learned and well known astrologer checks the compatibility of both the people through the match making technique which is called Ashtakoot. In this technique, the astrologer checks the 8 aspects of compatibility. These are Vashya, Varna, Gana, Yoni, Graha Maitri, Naadi Koota, Tara and Rashi. These aspects consider nakshatras of bride and groom and accordingly reckon the compatibility of the couple.
However this technique alone might not be sufficient to check the compatibility of the couple. An expert astrologer would even consider the dosha or yog in 2 horoscopes. Yog is considered to be auspicious but mangal dosha is considered to be a curse. Thus, when the astrologer matches 2 horoscopes, even dosha in either of the janam kundali or the horoscopes are checked thoroughly. Mangal dosh or Manga is one such dosha.
What is manglik dosh?
A mangal Dosh or Manglik is generally seen through placement of the Planet Mars in the native’s horoscope. When Mars placement is at first, second, fourth, seventh, eight or twelfth form, the moon sign of horoscope of the native.
Even though it’s easy to say, the extent of strength of the Manglik Dosh varies from one horoscope to the other. Thus, it’s quite important to verify the severity of the mangalik dosh cancellation .
There are certain manglik dosha remedies which may be tried for removing the dosha maybe before or after the marriage. These mangal dosha remedies help in reducing the effects of the Manglik Dosha along with bringing happiness and peace in the life of the married couple.
Manglik Dosha Cancellation Remedies Before and After Marriage
- A person suffering from this manglik dosh may wear a red coral in gold in ring finger. It may even be worn as an amulet.
- Observing fasts on Tuesdays would also be helpful for the married couple. It should be followed by both the wife and the husband for improving the positive effect.
- The married couple may even buy and keep the Mangal Yantra in their house and worship it every day.
- The couple may also chant the Mantras like Hanuman Chalisa, Purusha Sukta, NavGraha Mantra, etc. on Tuesdays
- The couple may even visit the temple of Navgraha every Tuesday. You may even visit Lord Hanuman’s temple
- You may even do Ganapati Puja on Tuesday by offering Jaggery and Sweets. You may even distribute these sweets to the neighbours
- You may even donate red clothes to needy on Tuesday. It would also help in reducing the negative effects
- Feed sweets as well as grains to animals and birds
- You may even donate blood every once in a while
These are a few common mangal dosha remedies for reducing the effect of Manglik Dosha. However, in case the effect of the dosha are severe then you may approach a learned and Online astrologer in India for checking the Manglik dosha in the birth chart of the native and for recommending the solutions accordingly.
[ Also Check: Manglik Marry a Non Manglik ]