Kundali, or Birth Chart or horoscope, is prepared at birth according to the birth time, place and date. Hinduism places a high value on it, and creating a birth chart is necessary for all significant life events, including marriages. It consists of a specific diagram that predicts a person’s capability and prospects. But often, in certain circumstances, these requirements like birth time, place and date cannot be verified or kept track of. Either it may not be recorded, or our parents have no certain memory of it. In such cases, it is wise to prepare a Prashna Kundali. Let us understand the significance, requirements and rules of Prashna Kundali in this blog.
Prashna Kundali – Vedic Horary Astrology
As the name suggests, Prashna signifies question, and Kundali refers to the birth chart. Thus this birth chart is prepared when there is no track record of the details of the birth of the person. It is not a technique all astrologers recommend but is commonly used in India in certain circumstances. This birth chart of questions is not entirely correct, but it can be used to predict a person’s future to a certain extent.
How is Prashna Kundali Determined?
Prashna Kundali is determined the moment people start asking questions to the astrologer. When the questions with the correct intent are asked, Prashna Kundali can provide accurate answers and predictions about your life. Mostly yes or no questions are asked to grant the perfect answers.
[ also read: What is Birth Astrology? ]
Rules of Prashna Kundali
Prashna Kundali is quite complex, and you must follow certain rules to get the perfect answers possible. These rules include the following.
- Only a single question should be asked in Prashna Kundali; answers to multiple questions cannot be procured from Prashna Kundali.
- Prashna Kundali is entirely based on your present karma, unlike Janma Kundali, which is based on past karma and future deeds.
- According to Prashna Kundali, the past deeds of your life will only bear fruits in the present life.
Parameters Important in Prashna Kundali
Just like Janma Kundali, Prashna Kundali also gives importance to two major parameters,
- Native ascendant: The person asks the question to the astrologer. In determining the Prashna Kundali, the planet of the ascendent is considered.
- Houses and Zodiac Sign: Zodiac signs and houses vary according to different people. The major house of significance to the Prashna Kundali is the 7th house which determines the nature of the question asked.
Prashna Kundali is of great use when the person’s birth is questioned. You can also check Prashna Kundali even if you own a Janma Kundali. Prashna Kundali is not considered accurate, but it is useful if all the rules are diligently followed.
[ Don’t forget to check – How to Read Birth Chart in Astrology? ]