Late Marriage Astrology
Late Marriage Problems – Marriage is the holy communion between two souls – it is a grand and auspicious event that can change the course of life. Therefore, this matter must not be taken lightly. People spend a lot of time and effort finding the right partner. While many people have almost no difficulty in finding their better half, quite a few people find it difficult to find the right one for long.
In India, according to social customs, the ideal age of marriage is mid-twenties. Getting married as a teenager or in their early twenties is generally regarded as early marriage. On the other hand, waiting till after thirty to get married is considered a little late. While any adult can consciously opt to marry at any age they prefer, many face complications in the process. A delay in marriage is linked with astrological imbalances- improper planetary positions in one’s horoscope can affect the timely occurrence of their marriage.
Read on to find out the reasons for Late Marriage in Horoscope:
1. The retro-gradation of the lord of marriage and the situation of Mars in the 8th house can cause a delay.
2. A change in position of the lord of marriage from the 7th house to the 8th or 6th house can bring about a late marriage.
3. A weak 7th lord in the birth chart of an individual might be responsible for a marital setback.
4. If Saturn and Moon come together in an individual’s horoscope at any point in time, their marriage may get delayed.
[ Also View our Love Marriage Specialist Services ]
5. If Saturn and the 7th lord are fused or become ‘akarak,’ the marriage date can hinder.
6. A late marriage can be caused by malefic planets like Saturn, Mars, Rahu, or Ketu, or even the sun in the seventh house.
7. If Moon is stationary in the 8th or 12th house, and one can note a mutual aspect of Saturn and Venus in a person’s birth chart, their marriage is likely to be delayed.
8. When a person is under Saturn’s influence, and Saturn is in the 7th house or connected to the 7th house in any way, it will delay their marriage.
9. If Mars is positioned in the 7th house in one’s birth chart, and Venus and Saturn are in the ascendant, the person might face a late marriage.
10. The weakening of the 7th lord and the unification of Moon and Rahu in the 7th house can cause significant obstacles in a timely marriage.